Scope: Partial Funding
Target Country: United Kingdom
Target Audience: Scottish/UK students
Host Institution: Glasgow Caledonian University
Course Level: Postgraduate
Deadline: 1st July 2023
Glasgow Caledonian University’s Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS) announced a new initiative to provide partially funded scholarships for postgraduate students who are interested in pursuing full-time degree programs at the university. This scholarship program aims to offer financial support to students from Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales, who may otherwise find it difficult to fund their education, by covering up to £3000 of their tuition fees for courses starting in September 2023.
The GSBS Scholarship Program is designed to support students who are passionate about their education and wish to excel in their academic pursuits. The scholarship is open to a wide range of postgraduate full-time degrees, including MBA, MSc, and other master’s programs. The scholarship covers up to £3000 of the tuition fees for the duration of the course, providing students with the financial assistance they need to pursue their academic goals.
The scholarship program is highly competitive, and interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The GSBS Scholarship Program offers a unique opportunity for students to differentiate themselves by becoming part of a prestigious program that values academic excellence and fosters innovation in the business and social sectors. It provides financial support to students who might not otherwise be able to afford postgraduate education, helping them to pursue their academic goals and contribute to their communities.
- Must be a permanent resident of Scotland for at least three years
- Candidate must be a citizen of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, or any country in the EU. Additionally, they must have resided in their home country for at least three years prior to the start of the course
- Candidates should have booked their place in one of the following programs:
- MSc International Economic and Social Justice
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc International Tourism and Events Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Regulation
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc Risk Management
- MSc Professional Accountancy (ACCA Route)
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Social Innovation
- MSc Human Rights
- MA Television Fiction Writing
- MSc Financial Technology
- LLM International Commercial Law
- MA Multimedia Journalism
Eligible Countries: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and EU
Benefits of Glasgow School for Business and Society Scholarship
By receiving this funding package, successful candidates will receive financial assistance of up to £3000 towards their tuition fees, making it easier for them to pursue their postgraduate studies at Glasgow Caledonian University. This award can be a significant benefit for students who may struggle to afford the cost of tuition fees and can help them focus on their academic goals without worrying about financial constraints. Additionally, this funding package can provide a boost to their career prospects by equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen fields.
Application Process and Required Documents
To apply for this program, applicants must follow these two steps:
- Enrol in an approved postgraduate course at GCU.
- Complete an online application form.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 5.5 to prove English proficiency
- A statement of purpose
- Letters of reference
- A copy of your passport
Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible for one of the programs listed above.
Language Requirement: If English is not the applicant’s native language, they must demonstrate proficiency in English by achieving one of the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of an intro Glasgow Caledonian University English language program
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20, and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum grade of C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) Pass at Level III
Glasgow Caledonian University’s Glasgow School for Business and Society offers a range of programs that equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to meet the demands of the ever-changing business world. By enrolling in one of these programs, students can position themselves for success and prepare for a fulfilling career in their chosen field. You can learn more about other scholarship programs offered by Glasgow Caledonian University.
At Scholarship Monitor, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities. Make sure to always check back for more updates and take advantage of the resources we have provided to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Originally posted 2023-04-24 07:13:30.