Scope: Partial scholarship
Target Country: United States
Target Audience: High School Seniors
Deadline: October 2, 2023
The Coca-Cola scholarship is solely sponsored by the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation. Since its inception in 1986, the foundation has awarded over 6,750 scholarships, with more than $81 million spent on educational support.
Each year, the scholarship awards 150 graduating high school seniors who have shown exceptional capacity to lead and serve others. These students have the potential to accomplish giant strides and make a significant impact in their schools and communities.
The Coca-Cola Scholarship offers a one-time award of $20,000 to 150 students.
Coca-Cola Scholarship requirements
To be qualified for the Coca-Cola scholarship, you must meet the following eligibilities:
- You must be a graduating high school or home-schooled senior in the United States or selected Department of Defense (DOD) schools.
- You must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, Cuban-Haitian Entrant, or Humanitarian Parolee.
- You must plan to pursue an undergraduate degree at an accredited U.S post-secondary institution.
- You must show financial need through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 of your senior year.
- This is an achievement-based award, so applicants must display exceptional academic and leadership potential.
Note that the following individuals are not eligible to apply:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students
- International students
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
To apply for the Coca-Cola scholarship, you need to submit an application through the Coca-Cola Foundation portal. You will have to create a user account to get access to the application form. Alternatively, you can apply directly from the website. Applications submitted through any other medium, including email, fax, or mail, are not accepted.
You do not need additional application supplements like transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, or related items to apply.
Application for the 2023/2024 session will open on August 1. The deadline for application is October 2, 2023.
At Scholarship Monitor, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities. Make sure to always check back for more updates and take advantage of the resources we have provided to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Originally posted 2023-04-22 00:26:16.