Number of awards available: 35
Scope: Full Scholarship
Target Country: United Kingdom
Target Audience: For EU students
Deadline: 30 June 2023
Do you aspire to pursue a business education but are concerned about the expenses? Glasgow Caledonian University’s Undergraduate EU Scholarships for Business Programmes can help finance your studies and advance your career. Don’t let financial constraints hold you back; learn how to qualify and apply now!
Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS) is providing 35 undergraduate scholarships worth £5,000 annually for the initial three years of your program to candidates paying international fees, with an offer to enrol in their EFMD-accredited programs that start in September 2023.
- The GSBS Business & Society Scholarship is valued at up to £5,000
- Educational opportunity is available for International Students
Who can Apply for the GSBS UG Business Scholarship;
Any student who fits the following criteria and is paying international fees;
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) International Business with Languages
- BA (Hons) International Business and HRM (Level 3 entry)
Selection Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following or given criteria:
- Must have a solid academic profile
- Must have to demonstrate financial need
- You must clearly describe how the program matches your future ambitions and objectives.
- Must be an EU national or an international student.
Before applying for this opportunity;
- the candidates must be admitted to an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- After being registered, students have to apply online.
- You will be required to sign a consent form for video, audio and photography with a copyright notice
Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree,
- Copies of academic transcripts,
- Certificates of English language proficiency,
- a statement,
- and a copy of passport.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Terms and Condition
The following students are not eligible for the Undergraduate EU Scholarship, regardless of meeting the above criteria:
- Students who are not ordinarily resident in an EU or International country.
- Students who do not hold an offer for a relevant programme listed above
- Students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- These scholarship awards do not apply to the deferred entry.
- Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
- Students transferring into the second year from another UK higher education institution.
- Students who are classified as a Home/ RUK or ROI fee-paying student
These scholarships will only be made available as a reduction in the tuition fee that is payable. Payment cannot be offset against a tuition fee deposit.
To successfully apply for this scholarship, you should ensure you read all instructions on this page.
The data controller for this scholarship application is Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU). In order to administer your application, the university will process your information, and submitting this application provides consent for GCU to do so.
At Scholarship Monitor, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities. Make sure to always check back for more updates and take advantage of the resources we have provided to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Originally posted 2023-04-16 19:22:05.