Scholarship Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Amount: Not disclosed
Scope: Full Tuition
Target Country: United States
Target Audience: All admitted US citizens and residents
Deadline: To be reviewed on ongoing basis
The SCAD Frances Larkin McCommon Scholarship is now open to all admitted students (US citizens and residents only) committed to completing their Bachelor’s Degree. The Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and is renewable as long as a specific cumulative GPA is upheld.
Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) is committed to the pursuit of excellence and welcomes applicants who have the same high standards. The scholarship is highly competitive and awards awards to applicants who qualify early in the process.
To be eligible, students must demonstrate artistic and co-curricular achievements, such as leadership, volunteerism, community service, or involvement, as well as academic accomplishments. As long as the recipient remains enrolled, makes a positive contribution to the university community, and keeps a GPA of at least 3.0, this scholarship is renewed each year until a bachelor’s degree is completed
Eligibility for The Frances Larkin McCommon Full Tuition Scholarship at SCAD
- Must demonstrate superior artistic achievement
- Must be in the top 3% of the applicant pool.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0,
- Must show a high level of academic accomplishment.
- Be involved in active volunteer work and community service
- Proof of financial need, as indicated by completion of the FAFSA or other financial documentation
- Recommendation letters from reputable references
- A statement of purpose,
- A well-crafted portfolio,
- A resume of achievements and awards
- Non-refundable payment of $100 application fee
Eligible applicants should read and follow through every information contained SCAD admissions.
Eligible applicants should note that enrollment at SCAD are in three categories;
- First-year: This includes high school/secondary school juniors and seniors, or high school/secondary school graduates who have not attended a college or university, or home-schooled students. To apply for this, click Undergraduate Application
- Transfer: This includes students who have attended a college or university after completing high school/secondary school such as undergraduate certificate, transient, English Language Program and non-degree seeking applicants.To apply, click Transfer Application
- Graduate: This includes students who have graduated or anticipate graduating from a four-year college or university. To apply, click Graduate Application
Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year. There are no deadlines to apply, although students are encouraged to apply at least six months in advance to allow time to arrange for financial aid and no later than 30 days prior to the start of their first quarter.
At Scholarship Monitor, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities. Make sure to always check back for more updates and take advantage of the resources we have provided to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Originally posted 2023-04-09 00:13:10.