Amount: Between $10,000 to $16,000 (for 4 years)
Scope: Full Tuition
Freshman Deadline: February 15, 2023
Returning Student and Graduate Deadline: April 15, 2023
Target Country: Florida, United States
Target Audience: Returning Recipients & Graduate Applicants
The Kiwanis Club of West Palm Beach Foundation Scholarship is currently accepting applications from full-time college-bound students. This scholarship opportunity is open to all eligible candidates, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin or disability.
Since its inception in 1966, The Kiwanis Club of West Palm Beach Foundation, Inc. has distributed more than $3.7 million in scholarships. A thorough screening process ensures that deserving students are awarded based on their financial need. Each scholarship is renewable for all 4 years of college, as long as the student meets the minimum requirements and submits a new application each year.
Eligibility for The Kiwanis Club of West Palm Beach Foundation Scholarship
- Must intend to enroll into college full-time.
- Must be returning Recipients & Graduate Applicants
- Must have at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Must demonstrate good citizenship and community responsibility
- Must indicate have financial need
- The family’s annual income cannot exceed $75,000
- Must currently live AND attend a high school within the geographic area (Check with the club centers to see where each club is situated).
- Personal statement describing yourself, your interests, what your long and short term goals are, how your academic and personal year has gone, and any additional information you think the committee should know
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who aren’t related to the applicant, addressing the applicant’s general qualifications, leadership, and/or involvement in volunteer work
- A comprehensive resume detailing your volunteer and community service work as well as your previous leadership positions
- Official and sealed transcript of college credits, grades and GPA
- Copy of your most recent Income Tax Return (if applicable) – pages 1 & 2 and Schedule A only – redact all Social Security Numbers
- Copy of your parents’ or guardians’ most recent Income Tax Return (if applicable) – pages 1 & 2 and Schedule A only – redact all Social Security Numbers
- Copy of your, your parents’ or guardians’ current tax bill or property tax assessment (if any of you are homeowners)
- List every extracurricular activity you have engaged in over the last four years, including both school and community-based ones.
- List all honors and awards you have received during the last 4 years.
- Any additional details you believe would help the Kiwanis Foundation make a decision about your application
Interested applicants should download and fill out the The Kiwanis Club of West Palm Beach Foundation application form. To be taken into consideration, the application and ALL supporting documentation must be submitted all at once. (Transcripts and letters of recommendation may be sent separately.)
All required submissions must be written or typed in clear form using black ink. Do not use staples neither should you bind the application packets. Ensure to submit one application package.
Deadline for submission is April 15, 2023.
At Scholarship Monitor, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities. Make sure to always check back for more updates and take advantage of the resources we have provided to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Originally posted 2023-04-10 21:44:48.