Target Country: United States
Target Audience: Students pursuing post secondary or graduate studies
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Applications are open for The Kiwanis Club of Chatham-Kent scholarship. It is available for students pursuing post secondary or graduate studies at a recognized institution. The Kiwanis Club of Chatham-Kent is affiliated with Kiwanis International, a worldwide organization that was formed in 1915.
The Kiwanis Club of Chatham-Kent is committed to supporting students who are dedicated to pursuing their academic goals as well as positively impacting their communities. Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, community involvement, and financial need in order to qualify for this scholarship.
Eligibility for The Kiwanis Club of Chatham-Kent
- Must be a current or previous resident of Chatham-Kent
- Must be pursuing post-secondary or graduate studies at a recognized institution
- Must demonstrate academic achievement
- Must participate in school/student activities
- Must be devoted to community service and volunteering
- Must demonstrate good character
- Must indicate proof of financial need
- Must participate in other community activities (e.g. job, community sports or clubs, music, arts, drama, dance, hobbies, interests, etc.)
- A copy of your official student transcript or official school record of achievement
- A reference letter indicating good conduct
- A list of School/Student Activities engaged with
- A list of Volunteering and community service involved in
- A statement of purpose for post-secondary education and career
- Post-secondary institution you plan or hope to attend
Interested applicants should download and fill out the Kiwanis Club of Chatham-Kent application form. Completed applications should be sent by email to Kiwanis Scholarship Committee at [email protected]
Application deadline, March 31, 2023.
At Scholarship Monitor, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities. Make sure to always check back for more updates and take advantage of the resources we have provided to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Originally posted 2023-04-20 22:21:21.